Finance Committee Budget Review Meeting: Monday, Oct. 16 at 1:00 PM at Guardian.
October’s regular Board Meeting: Thursday, Oct. 19 at 1:00 PM in the clubhouse.
November’s regular Board Meeting: Thursday, Nov. 16 at 1:00 PM in the clubhouse.
Annual Budget Adoption Board Meeting: Thursday, Nov. 16 at 7:00 PM in the clubhouse.
Tip: Turn phones and small mobile devices sideways for better viewing.
Windjammer Village is a resident-owned cooperative with 212 lots. There are 211 homeowners who own a share in Windjammer and 1 non-shareholder.
All the lots have homes on them. Windjammer Village is a “55 and Older Community” and one resident in each home must be 55 years of age or older.
Windjammer Village is governed by a nine person Board of Directors. The Directors are elected by the shareholders at an annual meeting, with three directors elected each year. The Board of Directors normally meet once a month and all shareholders are permitted to attend the Board Meetings. Shareholders of Windjammer pay a monthly fee, and those who do not own a share pay a monthly fee.
These fees and rents pay for the use of the Windjammer facilities and also for lawn mowing and trimming. The monthly fee, also pays for garbage and waste pick up for renters while shareholders pay for garbage and waste pick up through their real estate taxes. All utilities such as water and sewer, telephone, electricity and cable TV are paid for by the individual homeowners. People wishing to move into Windjammer, whether as a shareholder or a renter, must meet with a committee of the Board of Directors and must agree to abide by the Windjammer Rules and Regulations.
Properties for Sale or Rent
Windjammer Village has Rental properties available, as well as properties for sale. For more info, click below or on the “Properties Tab” above.
Click Here for More Info
• Are always available monthly to all shareholders for every month.
• Are private information for shareholder’s personal use. Not public use.
• Are usually published by the 20th of the following month, after compilation and review.
• Include the Balance Sheet and the Income/Budgets Statement. Reserve Schedule if requested.
• Can be viewed or requested from: Guardian Property Management: (239) 514–7432
6704 Lone Oak Blvd, Naples FL 34109
• Are now available on our website: (For every month starting with the last budget year ended Dec. 31, 2016)
Use the MENU at the top of this page for MEMBERS ONLY then FINANCIALS
• Accounting questions are handled by the Treasurer: Don Speaker, #71 or email@example.com
• Spending decision questions are handled by the Board of Directors at a regular meeting.